Are your assets protected if you are sued? What would happen to your personal savings if you are sued?
Do you need assistance in choosing the right entity for your Texas business? The choice between limited liability companies (LLC), S and C corporations (INC), and limited partnerships (LP) can be daunting. Even if you have already made the choice, are you equipped to make sure the name you want for your business is available, write the necessary paperwork and file it? Our office provides flat rate fees for most work of this nature.
Are you starting a new business with someone else? What happens if one person needs to leave? What if one partner wants to buy the other out? What if one partner dies?
As more Americans become entrepreneurs, they’ve discovered that wise business planning is essential to their success today and their financial security tomorrow. Our law firm can help you protect your assets, whether your business is a one-person operation or one striving for a place on the Fortune 500.
List of Services:
- Choose the correct entity type (Corporation, LLC, Limited Partnership, etc.)
- Perform a name availability search
- Draft a buy-sell agreement between owners
- Create an employee or management agreement
- Write a restrictive covenant agreement
- Generate agreements for you to lease assets to your company
- Review your business plan
- Act as your Texas Registered Agent
- Assess your liabilities and prepare service agreements to protect you, your employees, and your assets
- Leases review and negotiation
- Acquisitions, mergers, and sales
- Debt collection in Texas
- Commercial and Contract Litigation in Texas
Best of all, we will quote you fixed fees for most legal work.
Lawsuit & Asset Protection
In today’s litigious world, you’ve never faced greater threat from predators who will try to use the legal system to deprive you of your life’s work. These legal battles can be devastating–and even if you prevail, can cost you everything you’ve taken a lifetime to build. We can help with strategies for safeguarding your assets.
If you are interested in forming a corporation, limited liability company, limited partnership, or other entity to help protect your personal and business assets in Texas, contact us.