Essentials & Approaches for Changing Professional Registered Agents in Texas
Changing Professional Registered Agents in Texas is quite simple. The steps are outlined below.
We dwell in a world where the laws vary quite a bit from state to state and country to country. Worse, the rules are getting ever more numerous and each jurisdiction has its own set of regulations so that keeping constant track of the laws is a full-time job.
It is a good thing you have got professional registered agents in Texas on your side. Business compliance is something that professional registered agents actually do and get engrossed in it deeply day in and day out.
Professional registered agent services agencies identify with the challenges that corporations, limited partnerships, and limited liability companies running a business in Texas face. Your agent has the reach and understanding to foresee what’s approaching. Whether these agents notify you of yearly reports or handle other legal requirements, you can just count on them. Since your business is on the line, it is enormously important that you get it all right.
As required by law, a professional registered agent in Texas forwards the service of process, lawful notices and the state mandates to your organization. Professional registered agent services companies in Texas have been assisting businesses uphold compliance with swiftness and dependability.
Primary Steps Needed For Changing Your Registered Agent in Texas:
- Try figuring out the filing number issued to your organization by the Secretary of State which would assist you in speeding up the paperwork.
- For changing your Texas registered agent, you are required to file a Statement of Change of Registered Office or Agent which then has to be submitted to the Secretary of State’s office.
- You will make a one-time payment of $15 as filing fee.
- Wait for the filing to be processed which generally takes a minimum of 7 business days.
Can I Be My Own Registered Agent in Texas?
No, a business cannot act as its own registered agent under section 5.201(b) of the Texas Business Organizations Code which states that an organization cannot become its own registered agent as companies must hire and keep an agent separate from the company.
How to Make Compliance Come in Handy?
Professional and reputed Texas registered agents aim to abridge acquiescence maintenance for companies across the country. Their aerodynamic system makes sure that all of your compliance needs are scrutinized all through the year and your organization is kept up-to-date on all approaching deadlines. Your company will never be caught off guard.
When your service of process or company documents are served at your registered agent’s local office in Texas, they get immediately placed into an online data system and your company is notified right away. Every document is available at the same day they enter the registered agent’s office.
Professional Texas registered agents acts as the bridge between your company and the Texas Secretary of State. Every tax notice and annual report reminder that comes to your registered agent’s office will be tracked in their network in real time. Instead of making business complicated, these processes make it simple for companies.
Can the Chosen Texas Registered Agent Act As Registered Agent For Multiple Companies?
Yes, a professional registered agent service companies in Texas can handle all of your Texas registered agent requirements for multiple companies. Professional registered agent service companies can offer an excellent service regardless of how many companies you require being represented. A good service will allow you to easily register and manage multiple companies with them, including notice of renewals and combined invoicing.
How Can I Change My Registered Agent in Texas?
The Texas Secretary of State administers SOS Direct, a unique online system for filing your company’s important lawful documents and companies can change your Texas registered agent with the help of this system by filing the form mentioned above.
Constructive Benefits of Hiring a Professional Registered Agent in Texas:
- Simple Acquiescence: A professional Texas registered agent’s refined software constantly tracks all of your compliance needs and handles them all through the year. They know what needs are due in the forthcoming months beforehand.
- Advanced Safety: A renowned registered agent services agency in Texas’ data network is exclusively designed to uphold the veracity of your business data and your important information is absolutely safe in the agents’ system.
- Efficient Document Deliverance: After you change your registered agent, all business filings and service of process are managed within your online account. You can always access your business documents anytime, anywhere.
Always remember that being a registered business, it is your liability to make sure that you revise your records with Texas, either by adjusting your articles or filing a Texas registered agent change form-whichever is suitable in your state.